The brand new Galaxy Note 3 is already in the market, and as in Android do not expect to do what we like with our teams here we tell you how to root access in several simple steps. It’s not like you need it, the Note 3 is tremendous with great features and impressive performance. But those who like to try ROMs and bring the visual aspect to another level because they really need.
The process comes from the XDA developer community and is very simple. At the moment this tutorial is only for International models, Claro PR, T-Mobile and Sprint. The process on other variants like AT & T is further complicated by the restrictions that AT & T has created in their firmwares.
As always, we emphasize that SendLove.to nor the staff responsible for damage to your phone, perform this procedure at your own risk. My advice is to always read the process twice before you start doing it so as to familiarize with it. Without further ado, here is the process:
What Do You Need?
- Samsung USB Drivers (If you do not have) If you do not have installed, you must download and install on your computer. It is important to restart your computer after you finish installing them. Once the computer restarts connect your Note 3 on and make sure it is detected. Then you can disconnect and reboot your computer again to continue the process.
- Download the Note 3 root files. (you must download the appropriate to your model)
- SM-N900 (International Exynos): CF-Auto-Root-ha3g-ha3gxx-smn900.zip
- SM-N9005 (International Qualcomm): CF-Auto-Root-hlte-hltexx-smn9005.zip
- SM-N900T (T-Mobile US): CF-Auto-Root-hltetmo-hltetmo-smn900t.zip
- SM-N900P (Sprint): CF-Auto-Root-hltespr-hltespr-smn900p.zip
- SM-N900W8 (Claro PR): CF-Auto-Root-hltecan-hlteub-smn900w8.zip
- Download the file and unzip root access once, you must finish with a .tar.md5 file. Keep it in an accessible place, I recommend the desktop.
- Turn off your phone and Turn it into Download Mode (hold keys and Volume Down Home with the ignition for several seconds)
- Unzip the file and run the program Odin3 (.exe). Connect your Note to the computer. When Odin3 recognizes the Note, you should see a box with the word COM within the program.
- Select the PDA field in Odin3 and choose the file you downloaded and unzipped (.tar.md5). Make sure that Odin3, you have unchecked the option Re-Partition and only the Auto-Reboot option is checked.
- Press Start and wait Odin3 perform the process. Do not disconnect the equipment until it restarts and you see the word “Pass” or “Success” in Odin3.
- Your device will then reboot and that is it.